Well, I'm going to break one of the meme rules right from the outset, and admit that I'm not going to tag anybody. I don't have many readers, and most of the people I would have normally tagged for a meme have already done this one, so I'll just leave it to you all to decide if you want to run with it.
But, without further ado, I begin. Secret Leaves (I don't which of the paper ladies it was, since they both did their seven) tagged me to do the "seven random things about you" deal. I like this meme better as "random facts" than I do when I've seen it as "seven strange things about you," since I don't like to categorize myself as "strange" (batshit crazy, perhaps, but not strange).
- I eat Skittles in color order. I always eat all the purple ones first, then the red, orange, yellow and green.
- The use of the word "irregardless" sets my teeth on edge. I used to work closely with a guy who used it fairly often, and it took every ounce of effort I could summon to refrain from screaming at him about the fact that it's not a real word. The use of "literally" in place of "figuratively" used to cause as extreme of a reaction, but I seem to have become desensitized to it.
- For a short girl (5' 3"), I have fairly large feet (size 8-8.5, depending on the shoe).
- As far as I'm concerned, beef as an entree must be fully cooked (medium well), but beef on a sandwich should be rare.
- I have a fear of falling. Not a fear of heights, but a fear of falling. I can stand on a 90th floor balcony without fear if the railing is safe and secure, but put me 4 feet off the ground on an unstead surface and I'm a basket case.
- I drink my coffee black with no sweetener, unless I go full out for a foofy coffee drink with syrups and froth and toppings. There's no middle ground.
- Most people buy shoes based on their clothing, but my shoe collection is often the basis for my clothing choices. I bought a blouse a few weeks ago based on the fact that it was the perfect color to match a pair of spectator pumps I bought online a few years ago.
That's it. Seven things you might not have know, and probably didn't care to know anyway. Happy Friday, y'all. Oh, and if you haven't checked out Sarcastic Mom's rack, do it now!!